Thursday 20 March 2014

Chester Zoo (is the best)

It was my birthday last week and my boyfriend came to visit (life story over). Soooo after deliberating for a long time, analysing the pros and cons of not that many options (not much to do around here) we decided to go to CHESTER ZOOOO. I haven't been for years and I have to say I was not disappointed, most of the animals came out to play and it didn't rain so all around thumbs up really. Instead of posting a million 'it looked better in real life' pictures I have just uploaded my favourite animal...... the red panda. I was first introduced to this beautiful creature a few years ago when they arrived at Chester Zoo. My friend from school took a picture of one, brought it into school and everyone agreed if I was an animal that is what I would be. From that moment I have felt a strange bond with them..... probably my imagination. 

Not sure if its just me that does this but I try and dress up a bit more that usual on my birthday. Keeping this in mind I decided to wear the fluffy hat that has been lurking around my bedroom collecting dust balls since Christmas. I'm still not sure if I look ridiculous in it but it was my birthday and it kept my head warm so hey ho. The picture below isn't really the best outfit post picture but it will do, I wore my trustee Topshop boyfriend coat I bought a trillion years ago. Double sided Zara scarf (best investment of winter eventhough the rest of Chester bought it also grrrrr), Topshop mom jeans and cut out boots that you can't see. Not forgetting my Michale Kors bag, very nice surprise Christmas present from Santa/my mum (she has good taste). Everyone go to the ZOOOOOOO!





Another picture of my face and some pretty pink flamingos that were annoyingly noisey. Felt sorry for the monkeys living next to them.

No comments:

Post a Comment