Wednesday 19 February 2014

Camel + Pastel

I recently added a 'must have' camel coat to my already extensive collection of outerwear, oooops. I did think carefully about this purchase but it was too much of a bargain to leave. Its from French Connection but I bought it from ASOS.com, £150 down to £83!!!!!! (I know). In my defence I have wanted a smart camel coat for ages but instead I bought a practical puffa coat to wear for work, which I don't regret as its kept me nice and toastie walking to work. I instantly fell in love with this camel beauty so it had to be. Below I have pictured myself wearing the coat with some other recent additions to wardrobe. Underneath I am wearing a knitted cream cropped polo neck jumper from...... Primark for £3, again I couldn't leave it there. The scarf I'm wearing is from Reiss, I think the powder blue compliments the camel colour perfectly! Again the scarf was another bargain, I definitely have sale eyes, £20 down from £79. It does tend to malt all over my clothes therefore I have learnt not to wear it all day but for an impact outfit its great. I paired this outfit with black high waisted leggings and heels (not shown) my everday hint of berry lipstick and gold hoop earrings that I have worn everyday for 2 years now, my babies. Hope you like this combo as much as I do :)





Primark cropped cream jumper.


The coat has a cross over double breasted front with big black buttons, not the best of photos but shows the whole coat. Here is a link to the Asos website if anyone is interested in purhcasing.


Reiss powder blue scarf.

No comments:

Post a Comment