Wednesday 5 February 2014

Pyjama suit

Soooo I thought I would post some pictures of my Saturday night outfit. In the January sales I purchased the patterned top and trousers pictured. Both from Zara, the top cost £22.99 and trousers were £29.99. My sales eyes were definitely out and drawn to those pretty orange sales stickers in Zara. I love print, especially floral like this one so I was drawn to it automatically. I'm usually not too frightened about wearing what I want but in the fitting room I was conscious that it looked like I was wearing pyjamas...... Putting this thought to the back of my mind I bought it (well thats pretty obvious). This was just after christmas, I haven't had an opportunity to wear the infamous outfit that was lurking in my wardrobe until Saturday night. It was cold and rainy therefore didn't fancy getting my legs out so I went for it. Luckily I didn't get any drunken abuse and was allowed into the club we went to so I think it was a success...... Let me know if anyone agrees or disagrees. P.S I apologise for the bad photo's, I'm not great at the whole picture taking thing and my dad was in charge of the camera. I accessorised my outfit with a French Connection necklace, also a sale purchase. An Asos navy blazer and Boo Hoo buckled platform boots (which I love). I also wore my bright orange Chanel lipstick show in the last picture.





No comments:

Post a Comment