Thursday 3 October 2013


MAC Archie's Girls Veronica Satin Lipstick- Daddy's Little Girl

I love lipstick! Even though I have quite the assortment of colours I didn't own a MAC lipstick...... until now. I couldn't resist this Limited Edition Archie's Girls Veronica satin lipstick. The colour attracted me originally, the perfect combination of fuchsia pink and purple, the cute white packing is ideal when you're rummaging around blurry eyed in your black clutch on a night out. The name made me chuckle also, convincing me to buy it, Daddy's Little Girl as I have been known to be called that in past. Having worn quite a few lipstick brands I have to say I was very impressed with the quality of this lipstick. It is long lasting, moisturising and has a lovely smell! I wore it on a night out recently and woke up the next morning with some remains still on my lips, the sign of a good lipstick. Bad news for my pillow though.


1 comment: